RecruitmentDue to a rapid growth in our business operations, we are looking for 2 creative and committed individuals for the following positions. Florist / Flower Designer Reponsibilities:
- Daily fulfilment of Customer's orders (i.e. Grand opening stands, Condolence wreaths, Newborn hampers, Hand bouquets, Fruit baskets, Get well hampers, Festive hampers, Wine hampers, Artificial flower arrangements and Table arrangements)
- Able to take on free style creation to generate more floral products from time to time
- Undertake other duties as stipulated by the company (i.e. arranging flowers, soaking of sponges and stock-taking)
- Professional flower arrangement / design certificate
- At least 2 years of working experience in floral arrangements
- Display an attitude of excellence and dedication to satisfy the requirements of the customers
Salary: $1400 - $2000
Flower Arranger (Beginner) We strongly welcome beginners who are interested to work in flower shop as flower arranger or flower assistant to come forward for training under our flower course and we provide hands-on experience and job opportunities for career advancement. Requirements:
- Enthusiasm to work in flower shop, a fast learner and team player
- Hardworking and willing to learn
Working location: 8 Admiralty Street, #05-16 Admirax, Singapore 757438Interested applicants, please email your resume, stating your current and expected salary, quoting the position applied for as subject heading to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 68208305 to apply. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
Cloudy or yellow water is a sure sign that bacteria are loitering in your vase. Change the water as soon as this happens to prevent stems from clogging up and shortening the vase life of your flowers. Use warm water and snip off the ends of the stems before returning your arrangement to the vase.